Lisa Michaels has travelled more than 120,000 km on road trips throughout Canada, the United States and Europe, and yes, with her children in tow – as young as six weeks old! – and is pleased to share her knowledge and expertise.
I’ve travelled a LOT!
- Canada – 9 provinces coast to coast (Newfoundland is next on the list) – more than 55,000 km of driving
- United States – 43 states (so far), several of them multiple times – almost 60,000 km of driving
- Mexico – Puerto Vallarta (multiple times), Cancun, Cozumel, Mayan Riviera, Guadalajara
- Caribbean – Bahamas, Barbados, St. Martin/Sint Maarten
- Europe – England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, the European side of Turkey, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium
- Africa – Morocco
- Asia – Turkey
Check out Travels with Toddlers and Teens for more details about my travels with my three children!
I believe in the social, educational and emotional benefits that travel provides, no matter the age, and I’m here to make your travel plans a reality.