Travelling as a family is amazing! Don’t let the naysayers stand in your way! Taking a road trip through Canada, the United States or Europe with your family is a wonderful adventure.
Let me help get you started on your dream trip. I provide travel advice and trip planning to help you make the most of your time, money and energy.
From planning out the best day-by-day itinerary and finding flights to maximizing your time on the ground and strategies to keep your children involved and entertained, I can help make the perfect trip for you.
Check out Travels with Toddlers and Teens for more details about my travels with my three children!
In working with you to create your dream road trip, I will:
- take into consideration your family ages, travelling style, time available and budget
- create an itinerary that maximizes your limited time and money and enables you to visit the various sights at the best possible time
- source the best deals on hotels, airfare, car rental, attractions, etc.*
- provide you with a written itinerary and road trip summary that you can take with you
- reassure you that travelling with your kids is awesome!
If this sounds great to you, click here to set up a time for us to meet. I want to hear all your travels dreams – and nightmares – and I’ll share my experience and expertise.
I believe in the social, educational and emotional benefits that travel provides, no matter the age, and I’m here to make your travel plans a reality.
*However, I am not a travel agent and while I will source and recommend, the actual booking is left up to you. Or I can recommend a great travel agent to take care of the bookings for you.